Posted by: Jamie (IT Director) 6/15/2010 at 11:46am
Sometimes, trying a few simple things can prevent a service call and save you and your business precious time! Try these helpful tips when your machine ia having a problem.
Machine has a Service Code
- Turn the machine's main power switch (Usually located on the back of the machine, or inside of the front door) OFF and then ON again after waiting 10 seconds.
- Open and close your machine's front doors.
- Check for any paper jammed inside the machine.
No Power to the Machine
- Double check to make sure your machine is plugged into a working wall outlet.
- Make sure both the MAIN and the SUB POWER switches are turned on.
Cannot Print or Scan
- Verify that you still are connected to the internet.
- Make sure the Ethernet cable (Internet or 'Cat5' cable) is plugged into the side or the back of your machine.